- Buyer Interview. During the Buyer Interview, assist you in determining the style, features and location of your new home.
- formulate a strategy. Explain the entire buying process and formulate a strategy to ensure your goals are met. Guide you to the right financing professional if you are not yet pre-approved.
- Real estate market trends. Discuss current real estate market trends and issues that might affect your buying decision.
- Automated home search setup. Provide you with up-to-the-minute detailed property information on homes that match your buying criteria.
- Private showings. Arrange private home tours for maximum time efficiency.
- Determine the offer price. I prepare a comparative market analysis to help you make an informed decision on what price to offer.
- Prepare the Offer. Explain the offer process, prepare a legally binding contract of purchase and sale and make sure your interests are protected.
- Offer presentation and negotiation. Present the offer to the Seller and help negotiate the best possible terms and price.
- Due diligence. Ensure all the conditions (home inspection etc.) are dealt with in a timely manner. Guide and monitor all activities to successful closing
- Guide the Transaction from beginning to end. Liaise with realtors, inspector, lawyer and other professionals to ensure a smooth process
- Provide a moving checklist. Access to our extended service network and present you with the keys on possession day.
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.